Proposed retail and mixed-use development at the corner of Highway 521 and Possum Hollow Road in Indian Land, SC. Directly across the street from The Exchange, a ±150 acre development anchored by Lowe’s Foods.
• High profile corner of Highway 521 and Possum Hollow Rd
• At the heart of Indian Land’s dynamic commercial corridor
• over 4% annual population growth in Lancaster County
• Retail, office and medical parcels available for lease or build-to-suit
• +/- 0.90 – 1.90 acres available
• Ground Lease or BTS
• Call for pricing
• Multiple points of ingress/egress including full movement at US-17 & 10th Ave S.
• 31,000 VPD on US Hwy 17-BUS
4,083 SF up to 8,483 SF Available for Lease OR 1.75 Acres for Lease or Sale
Pricing: Please Call
Available Space: 4,083 SF – 8,483 SF
• 2nd Generation Restaurant Space with Patio
• Prime location with a significant amount of foot and vehicle traffic
• The Site is strategically located off the Hwy 72 Bypass, providing easy access and
high visibility for retail businesses
• The Hwy 72 Bypass is well-served by infrastructure and amenities, including ample
parking facilities, well-maintained roads, and nearby commercial establishments
• Greenwood’s economic stability contributes to a strong consumer base with
disposable income to spend on retail goods and services
• Nearby retailers include: Walmart Supercenter, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Ross Dress for Less, Ultra, Kohl’s, Petsmart, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Cracker Barrel, Aspen Dental, Firestone Auto Care, etc.
High profile Walmart Supercenter anchored shopping center located at the heart of Columbia’s well established Garners Ferry regional retail corridor. Join the brand new Starbucks and Slim Chickens immediately adjacent to the shopping center.
• Ground Lease or Build-To-Suit
• Drive-Thru Available
• Call for Pricing
High profile Walmart Supercenter anchored shopping center serving the broader Chesterfield County market.
• High traffic, well established retail corridor
• First class national and regional co-tenancy
• Less than a mile from Northeastern Tech College, McLeod Heath Hospital, and Cheraw High School
• Two miles from downtown Cheraw
• Other co-tenants include: Cato, Dollar Tree, T-Mobile, Shoe, Show, Burger King, and Taco Bell
This Walgreens location will become available November 1, 2023. The building is located on the busy signalized corner of Hwy 17 South & 6th Ave South. The building is available for lease, or the landlord will consider a ground lease if the user wants to redevelop the property. The property is one signal away from Robert Edge Parkway which is a gateway to HWY 31 Carolina Bays Parkway.
Located at the first signalized intersection after crossing Buster Boyd Bridge into Lake Wylie.
Directly located across from Lake Wylie Marina and Papa Docs Shore Club.
50,010 SF of Gross Leasable Area – 10,000 SF Available Inline Space
Please call for Lease & TICAM Rates
Built in 1988 – 300 Parking Spaces
345’ of Frontage on Blucher Circle
Located adjacent to Quick Trip
36,400 VPD on Charlotte Hwy
• +/- 1.5 acres available for GL or BTS
• +/- 200’ frontage on John B White Sr Blvd
• 1/2 mi from I-26
• Monument signage available
• Site has full movement access to John B White Sr Blvd via cross access easement with the adjacent property
• High traffic area – 31,600 VPD on John B White Sr Blvd
• Site is part of a new development with Big Dan’s Car Wash