Millpond Village is a Publix anchored neighborhood shopping center located in an affluent area of Cary at the high traffic intersection of Kildaire Farm Road and Ten Ten Road. The center has a strong mix of local, regional and national retailers such as Starbucks, Jersey Mike’s and Dollar Tree.
• 2nd generation restaurant space with great visibility available for lease.
• Home to Wake Tech’s Western Campus and the National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship providing strong daytime population at the center.
• Average HH Income over $186,000 within a one-mile radius.
• Great visibility and easily accessible from both Ten Ten and Kildaire Farm Road.
20,086 SF junior anchor space available
• Located in rapidly growing Eastern Wake County, Knightdale Marketplace East & West are well-established power centers with big box retailers such as: Target, TJ Maxx, PetSmart, Michaels, Best Buy and Academy Sports
• Positioned in the dominant retail corridor in Knightdale, serving a wide trade area
• Great mix of national credit and local cotenants including: Starbucks, Jersey Mike’s Subs, AT&T & Results Physiotherapy
• Easily accessible to I-540 and just eight miles from Raleigh CBD
• Located along Knightdale Blvd. with 38,500 VPD
• 1,234 SF 2nd generation restaurant opportunity
• 2,161 SF inline retail space available
• Located adjacent to The Marq at Weston, a 302-unit apartment community, and 35 townhomes
• Great visibility and easily accessible on Chapel Hill Road (18,500 VPD)
• Average HHI over $124,439 within a one mile radius
• Strong surrounding daytime population with significant office presence located along Weston Parkway, including Apple’s temporary campus