• Rare turn-key, full service restaurant opportunity
• 4,673 SF available for sub-lease with 8+ years of term plus options.
• All new first class build-out completed in 2022
• Large patio space
• Competitive lease rate
• Equipment package available
• Desirable South Charlotte location 1/2 mile from Quail Hollow Club
• Well established, upscale, Harris Teeter Anchored shopping center
• High Traffic Park Road location
Proposed retail and mixed-use development at the corner of Highway 521 and Possum Hollow Road in Indian Land, SC. Directly across the street from The Exchange, a ±150 acre development anchored by Lowe’s Foods.
• High profile corner of Highway 521 and Possum Hollow Rd
• At the heart of Indian Land’s dynamic commercial corridor
• over 4% annual population growth in Lancaster County
• Retail, office and medical parcels available for lease or build-to-suit
Proposed retail development at the interchange of US 70 (future I-42) and Glenburnie Road in New Bern, NC
• US 70 being upgraded to I-42
• High profile highway interchange
• Retail, hotel and medical pads available for lease or build-to-suit
• 1/4 mile from Craven Community College
• Located within one mile of these major retailers: Target, Belk, Walmart, Lowes, Hobby Lobby, Academy Sports, TJ Maxx, Ross, Homegoods, Publix, and the largest Harris Teeter in the chain.
• Traffic Counts on US 70 (future I-42): 32,000 VPD
• Traffic Counts on Glenburnie Road: 25,500 VPD
High profile Walmart Supercenter anchored shopping center located at the heart of Columbia’s well established Garners Ferry regional retail corridor. Join the brand new Starbucks and Slim Chickens immediately adjacent to the shopping center.
High profile Walmart Supercenter anchored shopping center serving the broader Chesterfield County market.
• High traffic, well established retail corridor
• First class national and regional co-tenancy
• Less than a mile from Northeastern Tech College, McLeod Heath Hospital, and Cheraw High School
• Two miles from downtown Cheraw
• Other co-tenants include: Cato, Dollar Tree, T-Mobile, Shoe, Show, Burger King, and Taco Bell
Shopping Center GLA: 91,637 SF
Available Space: 1,931 – 38,549 SF
Lease Rate: Please Call
Zoning: RB (Regional Business)
TICAM: $3.54 / SF
• Junior Anchor Opportunity on dynamic Wilmington retail corridor – Market Street
• Signalized Intersection at Lullwater Drive
Wilmington ranked in top 10 in nation for economic growth (2023)
• Adjacent to Miller-Motte Technical college
• Fully built-out, conditioned classrooms/office space
• Space can be V-boxed for open use
• Close proximity to Costco, Target, Wal-mart, Academy Sports
• Market Street- 35,000 VPD
102,437 SF Walmart Supercenter shadow anchored power center locatedjust two miles form downtown Concord and five miles from Concord Mills.
• Anchored by Ollie’s Bargain Outlet, Planet Fitness, Dollar Tree and shadow anchored by Walmart Super Center
• Excellent visibility and signalized access point from Concord Parkway
• Major area retailers include: Super Target, Dicks Sporting Goods, Ashley Furniture, Best Buy, Marshalls, Kohl’s, Hobby Lobby, Academy Sports, Lowes Home Improvement, Home Depot, Belk, Sears, and Staples
• Traffic Counts: Concord Pkwy S – 28,000 AADT
Prominent highway retail and hospitality site at I-95 Exit 173 in Weldon, NC.
• 8.6 acre retail retail site – can subdivide
• At the primary regional retail node serving the Roanoke Rapids Market
• Ground Lease and Build-to-Suit available
• Adjacent to proposed new Fairfield by Marriott
• 1/2 mile from Halifax Community College
• Nearby retailers include Walmart Supercenter, Lowes, Belk, Food Lion, Walgreens
• 44,000 VPD on I-95; 16,000 VPD on US-Hwy 158
The charming town of Highlands, NC blends Southern hospitality with unique dining, local businesses, outdoor recreation, and year-round events making it a premier destination in the Southeast.
The Cashiers-Highlands Plateau includes both mountain towns set just 10 miles apart with an abundance to see and do. Year round population on Cashiers-Highlands Plateau swells from 3,200 residents to over 18,000 residents in peak season. The area has been rated “20 Best Places for Second Home (source-Barron Magazine)”, drawing interest from towns not far away – Atlanta, GA (2 hours), Asheville, NC (1.5 hours), and Greenville, SC (1.5 hours).
High profile out parcels available for lease or build-to-suit on Concord Parkway/Highway 29 near Pitts School Road in Concord.
• Last remaining out parcels at Walmart Neighborhood Market anchored shopping center
• Nearly 300 apartments under construction behind the site
• 1.5 miles from new $5B Elly Lilly campus (now under construction)
• <1 mile from Charlotte Motor Speedway
• Traffic counts – 26,000 VPD on Hwy 29
• Nearby retailers include: Walmart Neighborhood Market, Food Lion, Walgreens, Murphy Oil,Mavis Discount Tires, 7-11, Zaxby’s, Taco Bell, etc.